Call for Abstracts
Submission : From Nov 1, 2010 to Feb 2, 2011 at 17:00
Poster presentation only
The deadline of abstract submission to 2nd SOAP JSA Obstetric Anesthesia Meeting is February 2, 2011 at 17:00 Japan Standard Time.
The result of screening will be sent to the first author by email by February 28.
For the submission of abstract, please read the information below carefully.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- Deadline: abstracts MUST BE RECEIVED no later than February 2, 2011 at 17:00.
- Online abstract submissions are required.
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee and attend the meeting. Authors of accepted abstracts are not provided with travel funds.
- All accepted abstracts for presentation will be included in the abstract book of2nd SOAP JSA Obstetric Anesthesia Meeting which is distributed at the meeting.
- All accepted abstracts will be exhibited throughout the duration of the meeting.
- Those posters which show the current practice and facilities of each institution may be accepted in order to meet the purpose of this meeting.
- Notification of acceptance will be emailed by February 28, 2011.
Content of the Abstract
- Abstracts are limited to 2400 characters.
- The title of the abstracts are limited to 200 characters.
- Body of abstract for Research article: Purpose of the study, methods used, summary of the results and conclusion reached.
- Body of abstract for Case report: Introduction, Case report and Discussion.
- Please limit Co-author list to 5.
- References MUST NOT be included in the abstract.
- Simple tables may be made in the submission form - PLEASE DO NOT PASTE TABLES IN THE ABSTRACT BODY.
- Formulas should be avoided.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Abstracts will be published as submitted. Proof and edit your submission accordingly.
- Please indicate the subject category your abstract most closely represents:
For additional information or if you are unable to complete an online submission contact:
Poster Instructions: Guidelines
- The poster size is 90cm wide x 160cm high.
- The text must be typed in the size which is readable even from a distance.
- Please note that the presentation number will be placed at the top left-hand corner (10 cm x 20 cm). Please do not paste anything in this space.
- The speaker is responsible for attaching the presentation title, the name of organization and the name of the speaker.
- Please make sure the title of the poster, name of the author, and the affiliation is clearly written on your poster.
- Materials to hang your posters with will be available at the poster area.