There will be an exhibition of posters at the meeting and the abstracts of accepted posters will be published in the abstract book. All accepted posters will be presented at Poster Viewing during the meeting and first author or co-author should be available for viewing time.
Details of Poster Viewing :
1. A specific poster board identified by a poster number will be assigned to the authors.
2. Presenters are required to be in attendance during the designated time. The time is 10:30-11:30.
3. A dedicated poster room will be available as follows.
Poster Area: Owada lobby
Poster installation: 8:00-9:00
Presenters in Attendance: 9:30-10:30
Tear off: 13:00-16:00
Access to Room: 8:00 -16:00
*Authors are responsible for hanging their poster and removing all material from the board during the interval noted above. Any material remaining thereafter will be discarded.
Poster Instructions: Guidelines
- The poster size is 90cm wide x 160cm high.
- The text must be typed in the size which is readable even from a distance.
- Please note that the presentation number will be placed at the top left-hand corner (10 cm x 20 cm). Please do not paste anything in this space.
- The speaker is responsible for attaching the presentation title, the name of organization and the name of the speaker.
- Please make sure the title of the poster, name of the author, and the affiliation is clearly written on your poster.
- The poster presenters must indicate the status of COI either at the beginning or the last of the poster.
- Materials to hang your posters with will be available at the poster area.